BioProtection Services of New York Inc. (BPS of NY) is a division of International Asbestos Removal, Inc. IAR, Inc. was created in 1987 as a family owned, environmental remediation and mechanical insulation company in New York City. The company has expanded since then but still remains in Woodside, NY. Our services include remediation of environmental hazards such as asbestos, lead and mold, as well as the installation of mechanical and plumbing system insulation. Since our start in these industries we have completed over 1100 jobs throughout the Tri State area. The business’ core values, commitment, and abilities have allowed us to grow over the years to become a leader of these industries. In 2011 we expanded our operations into advanced disinfection cleaning, launching our BPS of NY division which handles indoor environmental hazards and contamination. Our background gives you the benefit of our experience of handling hazardous materials, remediation, cleaning and protection. Some of our Accolades include:
- 2013 Top 600 Business-ENR
- 2013 Largest Women Owner Companies-Crains Business
- 2013 President of Environmental Contractors Association
- 2013 Inner City 100 by Fortune and ICIC
- 2012 Largest Women Owner Companies-Crains Business
- 2011 Top Entrepreneur Award-Crains Business
- 2010 Strategic Steps for Growth-NYC SBS
Our mission at BioProtection Services of New York is not just to address the problems, but to prevent them in the first place. BioProtection Services of New York provides a service that is effective across a wide range of environments such as daycare/schools, fitness facilities, healthcare facilities, apartments/houses, food service establishments, and any other environment in which germs may be present. We bring solutions to the complete environment (surface and air) through careful selection of the right products, the correct application processes, and the best methods of deployment to accomplish the goal of preventing or eliminating contamination.
Our proactive strategy uses the best training, protocols, equipment and methods to ultimately navigate the maze of contamination issues that exist in most parts of our world. We are service-focused; bringing the necessary solutions to the client. BPS of NY is not limited to a particular product (although we feature key products that fit our criteria) or company. Our system allows us to work together with clients to solve problems, understanding and assessing the environment correctly in order to apply the best solution. The system incorporates the most current and best cleaning practices with the revolutionary technology of our products and equipment to address all your cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing needs.
BPS of NY understands the importance of staying current with industry knowledge and advancements. BPS of NY remains at the forefront of education and training as our industry grows and changes. Below is a list of certifications and memberships that that we currently posses.
- Advanced Disinfection Specialist-National Institute of Decontamination Specialists
- Infection Control Risk Assessment Awareness-DLB TRINITS INC
- G-PRO Fundamentals of Building Green -Green Building Council
- Critical Environment Professional Certificate. ICRA training meeting requirements for the Environment of Care, the patient population and the built environment -Philders Group International Inc
- Fire Smoke Restoration -IICRC
- Odor Control -IICRC
- Water Damage Restoration -IICRC
- Certified Mold Remediation Contractor -MICRO
- Fundamentals of Construction Methods & Materials-The Regional Alliance for Small Contractors
- Environmental Contractors Association (ECA)
- Indoor Air Quality Association (IAQA)
- US Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration(IICRC)
- Global Cleaning Association
- Center for Disease Control(CDC)
- Mold Inspection Consulting and Remediation Organization (MICRO)
- Long Island Builders Institute (LIBI)
Please review our site and feel free to contact us at:
Telephone: (718) 565-2797, (631) 223-1655, or Email at: email@example.com
Upgrade the level of hygiene in your facility today!